Titan HD 60" Root Grapple Rake for John Deere Tractor Clamshell Attachment Rock
Titan HD 60'' Root Grapple Rake for John Deere Tractor Clamshell Attachment Rock by Titan Attachments at Mylene Farmer Forum. MPN: JDHD60RAKE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Titan 60'' HD John Deere style grapple rake is ideal for picking up and moving rocks, logs, brush, debris, and other oddly shaped or hard to lift
- Fits John Deere-style hookups
- Greasable pins and bushings
- Twin 3,000 PSI cylinders
- Hoses, pioneer-style couplers, & bucket teeth included
- Top pin set fits: H120, D120, 210, 200x, 200cx, 300cx, 300x, 305, 400x, 400cx, 410, 419, 420, 430, 440, & 460 series loaders.
- Bottom pin set fits: 500, 510, 520, 521, 540, 541, & 542 series Ag loaders.
- Does not fit any loaders equipped with the Global/Euro style or universal Skid Steer style mount
- Weight: 924 lb
- Length: 60"
- Opening height: 48"
- Teeth length: 24"
- Bottom teeth: 20"
- Width: 41"
- Side Thickness: 1/2"
- Teeth Length: 24"
- Teeth Thickness: 1/2"
- Material: Heavy duty steel
- Color: JD Green
Features & Highlights
- Compatibility: Fits John Deere quick tach loaders; check below for compatibility list
- Durability: Made of 1/2" thick HD steel that stands up to tough jobs
- Value: High quality materials for less than dealer price
- Usage: Make short work of digging rocks, picking up brush, etc.
- We need your phone number! For the trucking company to schedule delivery. Without it there will be delays.
|Package Weight:||924 pounds|
|Package Size:||49 x 34 x 34 inches|