Titan Attachments 60" John Deere Root Grapple Bucket Tractor Loader
Titan Attachments 60'' John Deere Root Grapple Bucket Tractor Loader by Titan Attachments at Mylene Farmer Forum. MPN: JDERTGP60. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Titan 60'' grapple bucket fits John Deere & is ideal for picking up and moving small logs, brush, debris, and other odd shaped or hard to lift
- John Deere style hookup
- Hose spring and protective canvas sleeve keeps the hydraulic hoses from getting pinched when in use
- Hoses and couplers are included
- Twin 3,000 PSI cylinder
- Weight: 565 lb
- Width: 60"
- Opening Height: 25"
- Teeth Length: 30.5"
- Top Teeth Thickness: 1/2"
- Bottom Teeth Thickness: .4"
- Top pin set fits H120, D120, 210, 200x, 200cx, 300cx, 300x, 305, 400x, 400cx, 410, 419, 420, 430, 440, & 460 series loaders.
- Bottom pin set fits 500, 510, 520, 521, 540, 541, & 542 series Ag loaders.
Features & Highlights
- Compatible: Fits John Deere Quick tach 200 - 500 series. See compatibility list below.
- Well Built: 1/2" steel top teeth, .4" bottom teeth, powder coated finish and protected hoses.
- Quality Design: Lightweight design won't tax your loader's power as it rips through brush and handles small trees
- Capacity: up to 3000 lb. carrying capacity
- Convenient Delivery: Make sure to give us your phone number! For the trucking company to schedule delivery. Without it there will be delays.
|Package Weight:||565 pounds|
|Package Size:||39 x 31 x 31 inches|