Titan 6' Box Blade Tractor Attachment Category 1 Cat 0 Scarifier Shank Teeth
Titan 6' Box Blade Tractor Attachment Category 1 Cat 0 Scarifier Shank Teeth by Titan Attachments at Mylene Farmer Forum. MPN: 6BOXBL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This box blade is an absolute essential for anyone with a tractor. Landscaping, gardening, yard work, leveling, backfilling, grading, and more.
- 4"x4" square tubing shank support
- 6 scarifier teeth
- Pin-style 3 point hitch
- We offer box blades in 4', 5', 6', and 7' models.
- 12mm dual steel braces
- 6.25mm thick side-panels
- Width: 6'
- Tooth height 18.25"H x 1.38"W
Features & Highlights
- GREAT ALL-AROUND ATTACHMENT: A box blade is one of the most essential tractor attachments for everyone from professional farmers to weekend warriors. Perfect for leveling your driveway, light-duty ripping, finish grading, backfilling, and many more of your essential maintenance operations.
- HEAVY-DUTY BUILD: Massive 4"x4" square tubing shank support runs 72" between the 6.25mm side-panels - that's almost ¼" thick! Dual 12mm steel braces run from the 17" deep roll-formed moldboard to the hitch to keep your scraper squared under stress. Gussets between hitch and shank support tube for ad
- CUTTING EDGES AND TEETH INCLUDED: Two reversible and replaceable curved, hardened steel cutting edges included - one in front for general use and one in back for backfilling. Also comes with 6 scarifier teeth - each with a height of 18.25" and tooth width of 1 ⅜" and 4 pin-through adjustment levels
- FIT: Titan Attachments recommends you buy a box blade with a width that will slightly exceed the outside width of your back tractor tires. We offer box blades in 4', 5', 6', and 7' models.
- WE NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER! For trucking company to schedule delivery. Without it there will be delays.
|Package Weight:||500 pounds|
|Package Size:||31 x 22 x 22 inches|